So this visit came with a lesson. It turns out that most of Malia's "foam issues" are the result of her having ordered the wrong drink for the last couple of years. What makes her happy now? It's called a Wet Cappuccino.
And Arwen's getting better with the camera. Look at this one she took of us.
For this visit:
Our baristas: Angela, Mikey, and Aime
- Malia: Venti, Decaf, Wet Toffee Nut Cappuccino
- Larisa: Grande Cinnamon Dolce Skinny Latte (aka Cup of Gold)
- Mai: Grande, Breve, Upside Down, 6 pumps Vanilla Caramel Macchiatto (my Cup of Gold)
- Arwen: Tall Hot Cocoa (because the barista forgot it was a Kid's...thanks for the upgrade!)
- Malia: Toasted Spinach Bagel with Light Cream Cheese